Update as of 20th April 2021
All students, kindly refer to this calendar for your classes.
Activkix 2021 Calendar, up to August 2021 (PDF document)
The upgrading for Taekwondo students at Activkix Martial Arts is confirmed to be held on Sunday 25th April 2021.
As per the previous grading, we will be holding it in Activkix Martial Arts, 15-3, Jalan Sri Hartamas 7, Taman Sri Hartamas, Kuala Lumpur. All participants, parents and guardians are advised to follow the SOPs set by the Government of Malaysia for this event.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes ahead of your time slot to prepare for your turn.
- It is the holy month of Ramadhan, and as such arrangements have been made for Muslim students undergoing the grading to be arranged to attend at the earliest available slots.
- Grading fees remain as RM60 per student. Kindly return the filled grading form, along with payment by email or Whatsapp.
email@example.com // +6012 2060 126
Activkix Martial Arts
- The tentative schedule for upgrading can be found here in this link:
- To control the spread of COVID-19, the SOPs in place are as follows:
- No parent or guardian may remain to observe at the studio/grading venue. Kindly drop off / pick up your children only.
- If a participant is having any flu-like symptoms, please consult a medical practitioner and do not attend the grading. Please inform coach Michael Goh by phone or text.
- All grading participants are required to register via the MySejahtera app or by registering in the book provided for contact tracing.
- It is advised to wear a face mask at all times. Grading will be short and not extremely physically intense.
- Do not share protective equipment
- Maintain physical distance of at least 1 meter when assembling before your turn.
- Wash/sanitise hands before and after the grading.
- In the interest of providing a record of the grading, a private Facebook group will be created and the grading will be streamed through FB Live. You may log on to watch it live.
- I wish all students undergoing this upgrading, best of luck, and keep training.
Coach Michael Goh
Activkix Martial Arts.