Frequently Asked Questions
What to prepare for my first day?
- Trim your nails
- If you have long hair, please tie it up neatly
- Training attire (depending on your program)
- Water – about 2 Litres
- Towel to dry perspiration
- A change of clothes (Optional)
- A great amount of enthusiasm (encouraged)
- A small bag to keep your personal items.
- Keep your phone on silent
- Do not wear jewellery or wristwatches
The studio is optimized for training. There is not much space to keep large bags. Should you forget anything, there are some convenience stores nearby. MyNews and 7-11 are a stone’s throw away.
If I have a medical condition?
Kindly report all medical conditions to your coach. Ideally, you should be cleared by your doctor to engage in exercise. Also, listen to your body.