This Saturday, we will be holding a trial class for Martial Arts (Taekwondo) for all ages. The trial class will introduce students to the basics of biomechanics involved in striking techniques, and important values associated with the practice of martial arts.
The details are as follows:
- Date: Saturday, 28th September 2019
- Time: 10am – 11am
- Venue: Activkix Martial Arts studio
15-3, Jalan Sri Hartamas 7, Taman Sri Hartamas
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- All age groups.
For your trial class, please take note of the following:
- Wear comfortable exercise clothing
- Bring sufficient water to drink
- Come earlier to get ready
- We train barefooted in the dojang
- The studio is a non-smoking gym
- Parents can wait for children or join in. The waiting area is outside the dojang. We have magazines and books to read. But no WIFI.